Quite an interesting exercise in human bad behaviour. Not so much on my part (I hope) but referencing to my earlier post on re-orgs (http://corporatebullshitwiper.blogspot.com/2007/10/reorgs.html) I've endured some serious Corporate BS during the past couple of weeks.
For the moment I'll just give you the menu of topics to be covered in posts to come
- Small person behaviour: Not in the sense of people being small but having seriously small brains attached to an oversize ego
- Alpha male e-mail fencing: You'd be surprised of the level of testosterone that can be stored in an e-mail.
- Personal winning dressed in Corporate BS: Ever wondered what it means when VP writes a note like this: "X has decided to leave the company to pursue other opportunities. We wish him luck in his future endeavours"?
- "I'm your boss!": Hmm, I knew that already. What does VP want?
- Strategy: The art of doing the same damned thing again
- Synergies revisited: Is it really that brilliant to follow a two year old plan?
So did I save my job? The jury is still out. Well at least I hope there is a jury.